BRAAI DAY FUN DAY 2.0
Sat Oct 28, 08:30 - Sat Oct 28, 15:00
Gene Louw Primary School
NOTE: Online ticket sales will close 11am on 28 October BUT door tickets will be available under the clubhouse from the tickets & registration table.
Card or cash welcome.
Last year we claimed it would be the "BIGGEST fun day ever" - and, boy, was it a jol!
So we are doing it again but with even MORE fun activities and MORE food stalls.
EVERYONE is welcome, so bring the kids, fetch granny/grandpa and come spend the day with us.
Saturday 28 October 2023
Market times = 9:00-15:00
Activities times = 8:30-15:00
3 Ticket options:
- Market Ticket - Free entry to come view the markets or braai.
You only pay if you wish to use the other fun activities available.
We do however ask that you book the free access ticket so that we can plan for vendors and crowd control.
- Full Access Ticket - from age 5 to 99 - includes access to all the fun activities
- Kids Access Ticket -from age 0-4 - includes access to the KIDS SECTION with mini obstacles, a jumping castle & a water slide
(Please read ticket descriptions carefully)
What to expect from the various paid tickets (access to...)
- Jumping castles
- Inflatable obstacle course and water slides
- Fun inflatable rocket/gladiator dual/sumo wrestling/pillow wars/bungy run
- Nerf wars & water wars
What to expect from free tickets (access to...)
- Craft market
- Food stalls (for those who don't want to braai)
- Braai facilities (bring and braai or picnic)
You are welcome to email [email protected] if you wish to find out more about how to get involved at our Craft Market.