Heavy Chef: Accounting For Startups
Tue Nov 21, 18:00 - Tue Nov 21, 20:00
- Mathabo Makhanya, Group Financial Manager (Health) at Harmony Gold Mining Company.
- Jacques Le Grange, Co-Founder and Director at OCFO.
- Tshepo Kgapane (MC), Product Lead, Wafunda.
Tuesday. November 21. 6pm-7:30pm. Workshop17 Sandton, JHB. (138 West Street, Sandton). Live On Stage.
Research conducted by Heavy Chef reveals that the bulk of African entrepreneurs struggle with financial literacy. Many entrepreneurs struggle with basic concepts such as gross profit, net profit, balance sheet, income statement, cloud accounting and the difference between a debtor and a creditor. In November 2023, Heavy Chef is featuring two stellar superstars of the accounting world on our stage to demystify accounting for startups. We will reveal ways to work more efficiently and focus on the 'least you need to know in order to succeed'. Jacques Le Grange, co-founder and director at OCFO and Top 35 Under 35 Winner Mathabo Makhanya will join Zinhle Novazi on stage for a scintillating discussion on accounting and fortifying your business.
- Tuesday, 21 November 2023, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Start Time: 6:00pm South Africa Time / Central Africa Time.
- Venue: Workshop17 Sandton, 138 West Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
- In-Person Event. R250 per seat. Free for Heavy Chef members. Sign up here.
- Heavy Chef members: please email us for assistance.
- Heavy Chef events are brought to you by Xero, PayFast and Workshop17.
- Support is provided by Quicket, Workshop17, Sir Fruit, Happy Culture and Backsberg and Sally-Anne Creed.
- Heavy Chef is proud partners with xneelo, Whipping the Cat and Global Citizen