Helter Skelter Volume 2
Sat Dec 2, 12:00 - Sun Dec 3, 04:00
Live Sessions, Shambala Park & The Glue Factory presents:
HELTER SKELTER VOL 2 - another round of outdoor music mayhem
Just a click out of Cape Town, SHAMBALA PARK will be hosting some of Cape Town's hottest local rock 'n roll bands in an outdoor music experience like no other.
Kick off your shoes and come get loose on SATURDAY, 2 December 2023 .
Doors open at 11 AM, music kicks off at 2 PM till 4 AM. Doors close strictly at 10 PM, allowing only for exiting persons.
We are taking special care to make this event both intimate but top quality, and as a result tickets are limited. Book yours early to avoid disappointment.
- 9 rocking bands
- DJ's to blow your socks off
- Liquid light show by THE GLUE FACTORY
- Tattoo's, haircuts and professional face paint
- Food & drinks vendors
- Door tickets - R350
- BYO (bring your own) CAMPING sold out but more is available at additional R150
-SHUTTLE tickets are available but EXTREMELY LIMITED at an addition R100 (Please read ticket type for more info)
Karel Bester e.d. Kraaines
Lah Dee Das
We Kill Cowboys
Petrol Station Pies
Dis 'n plaas jol, kom stud! You're welcome to bring a picnic blanket and camping chairs.
Uber, carpool, whatever, just don't you dare drink and drive!
For your safety
Event & fire safety officers
- No Alcohol to be brought onto the premises
- No sleeping at the festival grounds without a camping pass (this includes sleeping in your car)
- No Fires, of any kind (no braai's / no gas / no open flame)
- No Under 18s
- ID on request (PHOTOCOPIES, AFFIDAVITS or EXPIRED DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- No Domestic Animals / Pets
- No Independent sound systems
- No Illegal substances
- No Cigarette Butts on the ground
- No Littering
- No Glass
- No weapons of any kind. No knifes, guns, pepper spray, etc. We got you
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Right of admission reserved
- Above all, no bad attitudes!!! Be lekker man
The above mentioned will be strictly enforced. Please be respectful and mindful to the venue, the surrounding nature and the attendees at the festival.
Right of admission reserved. Participation at this event is entirely at your own risk. The organizers and venue accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care and effort has been taken to make this event safe and secure.
DONATIONS? NO WAY, I'M BROKE!
We are opening up donations to support a local school in Dunoon, an informal settlement close to the venue who we've supported with our previous events.
You can support a child, who's family can't afford to give them healthy meals 3 times a day, for only R500, which includes tutoring, stationery and nutritious meals/snacks for a month!
More info here
See you there! Cheers!