Earthdance Cape Town 2023
Sat Sep 23, 08:00 - Sun Sep 24, 17:00
Kogel Bay Beach Resort
Welcome to EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN 2023!
Theme: EVOLUTING THROUGH LOVE
Dates: 2 full day festival: 23rd - 24th Sept 2023
Venue: 80km from Cape Town
Line Up: An Incredible Line up of both Local and International Artists as well as the 10 year celebration of Expo Records.
Market: Our Market has something for everyone from clothes to jewelry and delicious food trucks to a fully stocked bar.
Shanti Sanctuary: With a full programme of yoga, music, qigong, martial arts, meditation, a sound journey & much more.. Shanti Sanctuary is a peaceful, gentle space to relax.
If you have a Glamping ticket - please show your Glamping ticket at the gate and you will be shown to Glamping - & make sure you have a separate Festival Ticket :)
Limited Super Early Birds R550 - SOLD OUT
Limited Early Birds: R650 - SOLD OUT
Phase 1: R750 - SOLD OUT
Phase 2: R850
Phase 3: R920
Gate Tickets *Sat/Sun: R970
Please arrive anytime from 8am on Saturday the 23rd Sept.
Gates are CLOSED on FRIDAY.
The event ends at 5pm on SUNDAY.
Earthdance is a sustainable event with limited capacity. We urge you to travel in groups to minimise your carbon footprint, and to allow space for everyone as the venue is limited in size. You will be charged car tax if you arrive with less than 4 people. See the breakdown below:
1 Person: R100
2 people: R70
3 people: R50
4+ people: Gratis
ALL included in your ticket:
- Incredible Music
- Stunning Camping by the beach
- Beautiful Market
- Fully Stocked Bar
- Art Gallery
- Shanti Peace Sanctuary
- Bring your own Booze
- Toilets + showers
Please remember these Ten Indian Commandments as you consciously party in the name of Peace:
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell therein with respect
- Remain close to the Great Spirit
- Show great respect for your fellow beings
- Work together for the benefit of all Mankind
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
- Do what you know to be right
- Look after the well-being of Mind and Body
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater Good
- Be truthful and honest at all times
- Take full responsibility for your actions
Let’s party responsibly…
Please note the following to make yours and everybody else’s experience the best for all of us:
• No Under 18s - IDs on Request
• No glass – kindly decant beforehand
• Please look after each other
• Please leave your pets at home
• No fires of any kind including gas stoves
• No Illegal Substances
• Right of Admission Reserved
No Swimming at Night
There is very little reception at the beach
There is no ATM - please come prepared with Cash.
This is a LEAVE NO TRACE EVENT please take your litter home with you.
- Bring your smiles
- Look after each other
- Make new friends
- Enjoy yourselves and dance!
PRAYER FOR PEACE
Join us at 1am on Sunday morning on the Main Dance floor for the Unified Universal Prayer for peace as we join together to send out Love and Peace across South Africa and the World.
We are one global family
All colours, All races.
One world united.
We dance for peace and the healing of our planet Earth
Peace for all nations.
Peace for our communities.
And peace within ourselves.
As we join all dance floors
Across the world,
Let us connect heart to heart.
Through our diversity
We recognize Unity.
Through our compassion we recognize Peace.
Our love is the power to transform our world
Let us send it out
Earthdance is a Global Outdoor music festival.
Our message, Give Peace a Dance - Aims to inspire you to join in the spirit of promoting Peace through dance.
We are all joining to dance for Peace - celebrate Spring and unite as one - however there are always some key things to remember:
- The Info Booth has all the information you need and is open throughout the festival.
- Lost and Found is at the info Booth :)
- ASK FOR ANGELA - If at any point you feel uncomfortable in a situation please approach a member of festival staff and ask if Angela is working. Our team will make sure that you are quietly and quickly removed from the situation and taken to a safe location away from the person(s) or scenario. Please look out for each other and speak up if you see something.
- Never leave your Drinks unattended.
- We have a top team of Medics onsite to help you with anything
- Harm Reduction are with us again this year with informative talks/testing stations and a place to relax
- Please No open fires - or Gas Stoves in the Campsite
- Keep an eye on your friends and have a place & time to meet should you get lost, there is very little reception on site so plan this before :)
Contact Us: [email protected]
Why not Book a SHUTTLE with your friends?
Loyiso: 071 823 2307/ [email protected]
We're so looking forward to having you with us!
Participation in the event is entirely at your own risk. By attending the event you provide Earthdance Cape Town Permission to use all Photography and Videography from the Event for Promotional purposes. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non-refundable.