Future of Sustainability Conference 2024
Tue Mar 19, 08:00 - Wed Mar 20, 17:00
The Empire - Conference and Events Venue in Johannesburg
Join us at the 2024 Future of Sustainability Conference, the premier event dedicated to celebrating and showcasing sustainable and ethical green companies to a local and global audience.
Aligned with the global pledge made at the World Economic Forum in January 2023 to green economies, Topco Media, a leading B2B media, digital and events company, will host the Coca-Cola Future of Sustainability Conference. The conference will focus on successful sustainable principles, practices, funding, and ESG. With our previous and current partners such as Old Mutual, ABSA, Vodacom, NEMESIS Accounting, PwC, Exxaro, Sentech, The Spar Group, Good Governance Africa, Brand South Africa, Umgeni Water, British Chamber of Business Southern Africa, Spar, AICPA-CIMA, Nestle Primedia outdoor, and UN Global Compact, we promise to deliver an exceptional platform for sustainable businesses.
At the Future of Sustainability Conference, you will:
1. Unleash New Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals, industry leaders, and key decision-makers who share your passion for ESG/sustainability. Forge valuable connections that can lead to collaborations, partnerships, and business opportunities.
2. Stay Ahead of the Curve: Gain insights into the latest trends, innovations, and best practices in sustainable business. Our conference features expert speakers and thought leaders who will share valuable knowledge and experiences.
3. Showcase Your Dedication: If you are committed to sustainability, this conference provides an ideal stage to showcase your initiatives and commitment to ethical and green practices. Increase your brand visibility and credibility among a diverse and influential audience.
4. Learn and Grow: The conference will highlight the three pillars of sustainability – environment, social, and governance. Attendees will have the opportunity to deepen their understanding of these crucial aspects, contributing to a more sustainable future.
5. Collaborate for Impact: Through collaborative efforts with industry leaders and stakeholders, we aim to further the goal of greening economies, sustaining the environment, improving socio-economic conditions, and ensuring good governance in both the private and public sectors.
Join us in shaping a greener, more sustainable world. Participate in the CCBSA Future of Sustainability Conference and take the first step towards driving positive change. Buy your tickets now and be at the forefront of sustainable business practices.
Join our social pages to keep up to date:
For more info, please visit https://futureofsustainability.co.za/ or email [email protected]