UNITY ON THE SQUARE FESTIVAL 2022
Sat Dec 17, 11:00 - Sat Dec 17, 23:00
Unity On The Square is back again! The event will take place on Green Market Square on December 17, 2022 with a star studded line up inclusive of ARTISTS, MUSICIANS, DJS AND MANY MORE. This concert is not to be missed! Year 2022, we have catered for everyone and we are ready to kickstart the festive season with some world class entertainment.
Some of the artists on the line up will include:
AND MANY MANY MORE!
PRICES OF TICKETS:
VIP - R250
KIDS VIP - R175 (4 - 12)
GENERAL - R180
KIDS GENERAL - FREE
BENEFITS OF VIP TICKETS
- Lounge pod seating provided
- free beverages all day
- charging points to charge your phone incase your battery dies
- You will have access to WIFI
FOR OUR GENERAL TICKET PURCHASES - KINDLY BRING ALONG A CAMPING CHAIR AND THE ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
Please bring along, sunhats, camping chairs (only if you are purchasing general access tickets) and bring along something warm as we sail into the evening!!!
There will be a KIDDIEZ zone at the event, filled with many activities to keep our kids occupied! We have partnered with PINK LADIES who will keep our kiddies safe!
Halaal Food Trucks
Event and Artist Merchandise
Event Restrictions and Policies:
- R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved.
- PLEASE PRINT OR HAVE COPY OF ALL TICKETS
- Please bring along your camping chair. Dont forget your sun hat & sunblock!
- No Fire Arms, Illegal Substances, Alcohol, Cooler Bags, Picnic Blankets, Flags, Vuvuzela's are allowed into the venue.
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are void and reproduction of this ticket is forbidden. This ticket cannot be replaced if stolen, lost, or destroyed.
- By entering the venue the Ticket Holder agrees to grant permission to the organizer to be filmed or photographed which may be used for promotional purposes.
- By entering the venue the Ticket Holder agrees and voluntarily assumes all risks in attending the event, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, and releases the organizer management from all related claims including inclement weather.