CANSA and ReboundSA Bounce-a-thon 2022
Sat Oct 1, 07:00 - Sat Oct 1, 17:00
Event is online
Bouncing to Fitness in 2022
Join CANSA and ReboundSA in Our National Bounce-a-thon
ReboundSA, along with many of our national affiliated studios and instructors will be facilitating rebounding classes throughout the day across Southern Africa to raise funds for CANSA The Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA).
This is the 2nd year ReboundSA has teamed up with CANSA for the Bounce-A-Thon – with last year's event raising R70 000 by our AWESOME instructors from 20 studios!
If there isn’t a class near you – you can join in online!
The Bounce-A-Thon is one of the most enjoyable ways to not only have fun – but to also support SA’s biggest Health Association into research, education and the support of cancer patients.
So far 40 studios affiliated to ReboundSA have registered to offer classes where 100% of the funds raised by each studio will be given to CANSA. Tickets to join a class (live in studio or online, for approx 1 hours class) are R100 each and can be bought through Quicket or at the studio door!
Join in on one of the most enjoyable Health and Fitness activities available and BOUNCE to improve your fitness, tone up, improve your health or lose weight.
A balanced lifestyle will reduce your cancer risk and includes making smart food and drink choices; being physically active on a regular basis; maintaining a healthy weight; and avoiding known cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) such as tobacco and alcohol.
Venues: Various venues across the country (Selected Zoom and Facebook Live venues available)
Click on Tickets to find the venue closest to you.
Covid-19 regulations must be adhered to where applicable (before and after classes at the venue):
Limited number of spaces available per class.
Tickets: From R100 per person + R5 Quicket fee
Date: 01 October 2022
Time: According to Venue and Ticket
Events take place from 8:00 until ±16:00 on 01 October 2022 as indicated per venue. All participants should note the event disclaimer.
Each participant receives a free Digital Book ‘Rebounding for Health and Fitness’ to the value of R150 and access to CANSA’s Healthy Lifestyle Risk Assessment to assess cancer risk (free). They will also be entered into a draw and stand a chance to win amazing prize.
All proceeds will go to the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA).
For more information: Leillani Geduld | [email protected] | 0823041272
Guidelines for classes:
- Unless otherwise stated - all classes are for adults and teens (12+).
- Any participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Bring a clean towel and water.
- Do not eat a full meal for at least 1.5 hours before the class (you can snack, but no big meal).
- Wear appropriate clothing for exercise: can be shorts, leggings etc – but no long loose skirts or trousers that can get caught on the rebounder, or tight/restricting collars or belts.
- Rubber soled trainers/takkies.
- Ladies should wear a good fitting bra or sports bra if needed
- Unless otherwise stated, the manufacturer recommended maximum weight limit on rebounders for these classes are 120 kg.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before each class to register
- The class facilitator has the right to refuse entry to anyone arriving late or wearing inappropriate clothing, and to ask a participant/s to leave the class if any undue or unnecessary/disruptive or dangerous behaviour is caused.