Cape Town SMME Summit 2022
The inaugural Cape Town SMME Summit is a gathering of entrepreneurs and small business owners to share ideas on how to rebuild their businesses in a post-Covid19 environment. The Covid-19 pandemic has destroyed many small businesses and even more jobs and livelihoods. This platform aims to bring together small business owners, government leaders, and experts in business development and planning to exchange ideas and find ways to deal with the current challenges facing the SMME sector. We shall use this platform to discuss immediate opportunities available in the Western Cape and Cape Town, which could help local small businesses.
It will be a high-powered panel and a great location suitable for these discussions and we hope to see you there as part of these exciting discussions.
- Mr. Alan Winde - Western Cape Premier
- Ms. Mireille Wenger - Western Cape Minister for Finance & Economic Opportunities
- Councillor James Vos - City of Cape Town Mayco member for Economic Opportunities and Asset Management
- Dr. Catherine Duggan - Director of the UCT Graduate School of Business
- Mr. Bheki Sibya - Chairman of the BMF Investment
Date: Tuesday 28th June 2022
Time: 16h30 for 17h00
The Venue:: Cape Sun Hotel VOC Banquet Room
refreshments to be served.
For additional information, kindly contact Sharon Austin at (021) 439-8000 or email [email protected]
Looking forward to welcoming you.
|Refund policy||No refunds|