IEASA - How to qualify and develop as a PPRE - 12 July 2022
IEASA Webinar - How to qualify and develop as a Professional Practitioner In Real Estate
START YOUR SUCCESS STORY TODAY!
Have you enrolled as a property practitioner and not sure of what the next step is?
Or are you considering a career as a property practitioner?
Or you are a property practitioner that need a refresher?
JOIN US FOR A HALF DAY WORKSHOP ON
How to qualify and develop as a Professional Practitioner In Real Estate
Facilitated by Carmen Gamieldien – Meraki Property Solutions
Tuesday 12 July 2022
10h00 - 13h00
Online Via Zoom
3 Non-verifiable CPD points for professional category
R350 IEASA Members
- Typical career paths & opportunities in real estate
- Choosing a career to suit your own personal characteristics
- Education and regulatory requirements in real estate
- How to apply self-management skills in real estate
- Goal setting and your personal development plan
- Managing your finances and tax
- Code of Conduct
Who should attend
- Individuals who are considering entering the industry for the first time
- Individuals who are considering re-entering the industry after a while
- Rookie agents who have entered the industry but have not started the qualification journey
- Team Leaders or principals that are managing a team and would like to upskill their teams
About the facilitator
- An immense passion for the industry with over 20 years’ experience
- A qualified and active Principal (MPRE)
- A constituent assessor for NQF Level 4 & 5 in Real Estate with SSETA
- A constituent assessor moderator for NQF Level 4 & 5 in Real Estate with SSETA
|Refund policy||No refunds|