iSchoolAfrica beginner’s iPad learning programme - WCape
Get accreditation for basic iPad usage
iSchoolAfrica accredited beginner’s iPad learning programme - for teachers,lecturers , librarians and community facilitators
Want to understand the basics of using an iPad? iSchoolAfrica offers you an accredited practical course that gives you insight into how to use the iPad .
Don’t be shy or afraid - this is for REAL beginners.
We offer a 4 day ICT course that will help you use technology confidently in the classroom and at home.
The National certificate information technology is a NQF Level 3 course with 37 credits, accredited by MICT Seta (SAQA ID: 49077, accreditation number: ACC/2015/07/0073)
The course covers the following topics:
- iPad basics
- Basic hardware knowledge
- Navigating the iOS interface
- An understanding of updates and synching
- Looking after your iPad
- ICT in Society
- Digital citizenship
- Creating, sending and receiving emails
- Interacting with the World Wide Web: effective searching, online etiquette, safe internet usage, etc
- Green computing
- Word processing
- Formatting and editing documents
- Creating documents from scratch such as letters, resumes, posters and reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of editing graphics, tables, charts, templates, etc.
- Presentation skills
- Creating effective presentations
- Comprehensive knowledge of editing animations, transitions, graphics, tables, charts and templates.
In order to get your accreditation a portfolio will need to be submitted. The iSchoolAfrica team will assist.
Accreditation is not guaranteed and is based on delegate performance.
Course dates: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th August
Time: 8 - 1 pm
Venue: Van Reede Primary School, Oudtshoorn, WC
Cost : R2500 per person includes facilitation, accreditation and refreshments
Enrol before: 2nd June 2016
For more information and to enrol in this course, please contact Laetitia de Jager on 084 588 0610.