How to make a macrame key Chain.(R100)(Kinga)
Social distancing will be practiced.
Face mask is compulsory.
The place will be sanitized.
You like to create, decorate, learn or you always dream about it ...
It's time to get started. Come learn with us to succeed home!
Whatever your level you are welcome, DIY power.
Book now your spot and let's do it together.
Let LEROY MERLIN workshop class help you to improve your skills, to improve your Home.
Get your Ticket NOW On How to make a Macramé key holder.
- WHEN: 11 May Wednesday afternoon and 25 May Wednesday afternoon.
- TIME:14:00 - 17:00 PM (afternoon)
- WHERE: LEROY MERLIN Fourways
- COST :R100 to book your spot
- DRESS comfortable clothes and closed shoes
- Children under the age of 18 to be accompanied by an adult
Check out our Facebook/Instagram page for the latest news about our upcoming event or have a look at photographs from our previous events.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|