Tarlton Gardens MTB
The first MTB race organized by Tarlton Gardens Wedding and Function Venue.
3km - Kiddies
22km - 78m elevation
44km - 321m elevation
69km - 586m elevation
The 69km route takes us into the Mt. Grace trails.
We are very grateful that Mt Grace Hotel have given us the opportunity to use their trails.
There will be two water points along the route.
Everyone who finishes the race/ride will receive a custom designed Tarlton Gardens MTB medal.
The medal itself is a collectable.
No road closures. You must obey all road rules.
Think Bike Marshalls will be at all road crossings to ensure safety.
The route files will be available for download and the route will be marked.
BoutTime will be timing the event.
The venue will also be serving a lunch buffet at an additional cost per person.
CASH bar will also be available.
Not up for the ride, then join us for lunch.
Prizes for the winners
We have vouchers for our winners.
Fireroom burns away the ordinary, to unveil a mind- blowing fusion of flavours. Sushi like you’ve never experienced it before – ON FIRE.
Cardoso Portuguese Kitchen and Bar
Houses the finest Portuguese cuisine!
Fireroom VouchersPublished at: 8-04-2022 19:27
Fireroom have sponsored 6 vouchers for the 1st place Ladies and Gents winners in all three distances.
The value of the vouchers are:
- R900 for 1st place Lady
- R900 for 1st place Gent
- R600 for 1st place Lady
- R600 for 1st place Gent
- R300 for 1st place Lady
- R300 for 1st place Gent
Cardoso Portuguese Kitchen and BarPublished at: 8-04-2022 19:27
Cardoso Portuguese Kitchen and Bar have sponsored 6 vouchers for the 1st place Juniors (under 19 Years) in all three distances.
The value of the vouchers are:
- R500 for 1st place Junior Lady
- R500 for 1st place Junior Gent
- R300 for 1st place Junior Lady
- R300 for 1st place Junior Gent
- R200 for 1st place Junior Lady
- R200 for 1st place Junior Gent
Terms and Conditions
RELEASE OF LIABILITY STATEMENT AND WAIVE
- I am participating in the Tarlton Gardens MTB Event. I recognize that the Ride requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I Understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Tarlton Gardens MTB Event. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Event. I have made the safety officer aware of any physical impairment I may have that will prohibit me from performing the Event.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Tarlton Gardens MTB Event, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Event.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Tarlton Gardens MTB Event, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waiver any claim I may have against the owners, instructors, assistants, event organizer, event venue, event sponsors, partners as well as all staff, individually or otherwise for damages, and injury, including death, that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Event. This includes damage to any property.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. By staying in the Tarlton Gardens MTB Event etc., I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. This agreement remains in effect for as long as I participate in the Tarlton Gardens MTB Event.
If I am under the age of 18, my parents are aware of these terms and conditions as well and grant me permission to participate.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|