IEASA – PDE4 Exam Preparation Session - 5 April 2022
IEASA – PDE4 Exam Preparation Session facilitated by Carmen Gamieldien of Meraki Property Solutions!
The next schedule PDE4 online open-book four-hour exam is on 19 May 2022. IEASA invites you to PDE4 Exam preparation classes, which will support you in preparing for the exam.
The facilitator Carmen Gamieldien is a qualified Master Practitioner in Real Estate Sector with over 20 years’ experience in the property industry, she is also registered as a constituent assessor and moderator with Services SETA and has an immense passion for property and people.
The preparation for an open book exam is often underestimated, the 90-minute session will assist in preparation for the examination and assistance in navigating the file.
What will we cover?
- Introduction and overview of exam
- Overview of each section (A, B & C)
- Practice questions
- Feedback on practice questions
- Exam tips
- Shortcut file (including index)
- Q & A
Who should attend?
- This is an examination that must be written by eligible Candidate and non-principal estate agents
- For individuals who have been certificated against or exempted from completing the Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate (NQF 4) and
- Candidate must have also completed the compulsory 12 month internship period and submitted a logbook which has been approved by the PPRA (EAAB)
What do you need to do?
- Obtain a copy of the PPRA study guide
- Register for the exam via the PPRA portal
Tuesday 5 April 2022
10h00 – 11h30 (90 minutes)
R750 IEASA members and Non-Members (cost is per attendee)
Online via Zoom
1 non-verifiable points for personal / professional category
All attendees will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance, including 1 non-verifiable CPD points for Professional Development.
|Refund policy||No refunds|