African Tourism Investment Summit 2022
Tue Apr 12, 10:00 - Tue Apr 12, 18:00
Cape Town International Convention Centre
Investing in the Future of African Tourism
The 2022 edition of the African Tourism Investment Summit (ATIS) in partnership with the International Tourism and Investment Summit (ITIC) will take place on Tuesday, 12 April as part of WTM Africa.
The conference will deliver key insights highlighting investment trends, opportunities and challenges in the value chain of tourism, encourage finance initiatives and explore Africa’s innovative tourism sector for growth.
- Bring together continental and global players to explore investment OPPORTUNITIES and CONTINENTAL policies that CREATE A CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR TOURISM development IN AFRICA;
- Promote intra-African joint venture partnerships dedicated to accelerating investment IN TOURISM;
- Highlight KEY PILLARS OF TOURISM SECTOR DEVELOPMENT: Infrastructure; technology and market access
- DISCUSS TRENDS IN KEY SUBSECTORS: ECOTOURISM and SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Drive investment growth and project development
Who Should Attend
- Finance Institutions
- Financiers | Investors
- Government Parastatals
- Economic Development Practitioners
- Public-Private Partners
The conference will take place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in a custom-built theatre on the WTM Africa show floor.