Conscious Breathwork - Live online
"I absolutely LOVE breathwork with you, Volker ~ your sessions have given me the most profound experiences of my LIFE journey thus far! This medicine is real & priceless. Thank you from the deepest part of my soul, eternally ~ gratitude overfloweth!!!" Karen Christian - Coza Productions
What you will experience
Through a safely guided journey of strong, connected breathing we access higher states of conscious awareness, while releasing physical and emotional toxins and tension from the body. We boost our vitality and harness greater creative potential while inviting deep healing, peace, joy and abundance into lives.
Breathers lie on mats, eyes closed, following a rhythm of strong connected breathing for up to 60 minutes, guided by supportive ‘journey’ music. The breathwork typically works through two phases:
For the first period of approximately 15 minutes (this period varies) some effort is required to push through a layer of surface resistance and physical awareness.
The strong connected breathing rhythm which initially felt like effort for those first few minutes now becomes effortless. It feels like the breath is breathing you. This is the phase during which a breather begins to experience a profound inner journey with visions and insights while inviting deep healing and the release of suppressed emotions and low vibration energies.
Sessions are *90 minutes long, comprising:
Introduction – 20 minutes
Power breathing – 60 minutes
Grounding & optional sharing – 10 minutes
* Regulars have the option of skipping the introduction and joining the 60 minute breathwork session.
Benefits of conscious breathwork include:
- Release of physical tension and stress
- Increased energy levels, stamina and optimism
- Enhanced clarity, creativity and cognitive ability
- Reduction in pain and inflammation
- Physical detox – 70% of our toxins are released through the breath
- Alkalizing the body and strengthening the immune system
- Improved cellular regeneration
- Improved blood flow and digestion
- Healthier lungs and heart
- Quality of rest
- Enhanced intuition
- Releasing old traumas, limiting beliefs and deeper emotional and mental patterns suppressed within the subconscious
For more information visit: https://volkerschlettwein.com/conscious-breathwork/
What you need for an online session:
- A ticket with the zoom access link
- Stable internet connection and earphones (speaker is optional but reduces sound quality)
- A comfortable, quiet space to lie down and a warm blanket (Breathwork impacts body temperature)
- Drinking water for after the session
|Refund policy||No refunds|