How to Think Like a Futurist
We cannot delegate our critical thinking to others. Learn some models to start to think like a futurist. Make better choices. think more clearly. Discover new approaches.
We are all natural futurists, but as with anything worthwhile, we can become better if we put some attention and focus on developing this professional development skill.
In this workshop we will explore
- Is it a fad? A trend? An anomaly? (Trend spotting)
- If the world looked like this, then would I still be relevant? (Scenario Planning)
- How do these unrelated issues cause a potential crisis point? (Axes of Uncertainty)
- Is there anything outside my echo chamber? (Scanning)
- Is this inevitable or can I decide where to go in the future? (Futures Cone)
This workshop will help you develop:
- Your critical thinking skills
- Your creativity, curiosity and imagination
- Your collaborative and inter-personal skills
- Your leadership insights
- Your professional development skills
- Your futures literacy
Who is this course for?
- Business Owners
- People reinventing themselves
- Life Long Learners
Charlotte Kemp is a futures keynote presenter and consultant. She is a Professional Member of the Association of Professional Futurists, President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa, Vice President of the Global Speakers Federation, an author and podcaster.
R15,000 for in house online
|Refund policy||No refunds|