2022 - Restraints & Weapon Retention (RWR) 19 FEB BENONI
Being armed is safety.
Being disarmed by a criminal is detrimental to your safety.
Don’t become a victim of your own weapon. Unique techniques are only taught by OPPS.
Learn how to:
- Retain your weapon when a criminal attempts to disarm your primary and/or secondary firearm.
- Restrain an assailant WITHOUT the use of hardware, while operating comms and a firearm ,and maintaining peripherals
- The unique restraints are used without much effort, however can cause the assailant uncomfortable pain.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who owns a firearm for personal or work purposes
- Anyone who carries sharp edge weapons.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to immobilize an attacker's weapon, blade, or firearm
- Yoga mat or other mat for groundwork
- Water and Food
- Leather or tactical gloves
- Eye Protection
- Semi-Auto Rifle (2 mags), shotgun
- Belt, Sidearm with holster
- Small, tactical flashlight
Comfortably and weather appropriate clothes
|Age restriction||No under 16s|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|