Your ticket includes:
- An open bar with wine, beer and soft drinks - YES, you are reading correctly!
- Canapés on arrival.
- An elegant lounge setting
- A unique opportunity at the end of each show to mingle with the cast and creators
- Capture your memory in our photo booth
- A maximum of 200 patrons
Inspired by the uniquely South African context, MOYA explores and celebrates heritage and culture in an acrobatic display that paints a picture before your very eyes.
Existing within the familiar comfort of a fruit market where the merchant juggles his apples, to the dark, windy streets of Cape Town where pedestrians bustle and tumble, perhaps even a young woman flies away on the sheets of her washing line, the artists reveal themselves to the audience, telling their stories of escape, encounter, brotherhood and ubuntu. Reality bends and anything is possible.
MOYA is a reflection of the past, present, and future of this rainbow nation.
Prepared to be wowed, moved and inspired by the talented youth of Zip Zap's professional company.
Please kindly note:
- No tickets on sale at the door.
- Covid-19 health screening will take place at the entrance
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
- Snacks will be available to purchase from Zip Zap.
- Please take a moment to read the FAQs and T&Cs
- Doors open at 6.30pm and seating is allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- This is a cash-free event: Credit / Debit Card & SnapScan only.
2. Refunds policy: 2.1 No refunds shall be permitted should Zip Zap postpone the show for any reason whatsoever. Every ticket buyer will be contacted directly with a Google Form to be given the opportunity to select 'donation' or 'defer to next show'. It will remain the responsibility of the ticket buyer to complete the Google Form within 5 days of receiving. Failure to do so will result in the ticket buyer(s) purchase(s) to be considered as a donation to Zip Zap. 2.2 No refunds or deferrals will be permitted should the ticket buyer no longer want to attend the show.
What time do doors open? Doors will open at 18h30.Can I bring my own food and drinks? No outside food or drinks will be allowed. Snacks will be available to purchase. What payment options will you have available? This will be a cash free event, with payment options being Snapscan or debit/credit card. Can I reserve my seat? Seating will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Is there safe and secure parking? While there is ample parking right outside the venue, and we will do our very best to ensure the car park remains safe, please ensure doors are locked and belongings are hidden out of sight.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|