Heavy Chef: The Futurists 2022
Bronwyn Williams, Flux Trends
Dion Chang, Flux Trends
For the fourth year running, Heavy Chef is kicking off with the two smartest, most curious, forward-thinking Individuals working in the trends sector. Kickstarting the year is another fascinating, fun and futuristic session with the duo from Flux Trends. After 12 months of mayhem, this event will again be compulsory attendance for entrepreneurs who want to make sense out of the chaos. Bronwyn and Dion will bring their usual, refreshing, straight-talking delivery to the evening’s agenda. The two mavens will cast a lens on the previous year, provide us with some clarity on the current state of affairs - and then give us a sneaky glimpse into the future.
- Venue: Workshop17 Sandton, West Street, Johannesburg.
- Physical seating: 60 people (COVID protocols apply).
- Physical seating: R250 per seat, two seats free for Heavy Chef members (sign up here).
- Livestream: Free, unlimited.
- Livestream links will be emailed.
- Heavy Chef events are proudly brought to you in collaboration with PayFast and Xero.
- Heavy Chef event lifestyle partners: Backsberg. Creed Living. Goodleaf. Sir Fruit.
- Heavy Chef learning platform partners: Digital Planet. HP Store. Retail Capital. We Grow SA. Whipping The Cat. xneelo.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|