Becoming a Successful Teacha! Seller
Tue Jan 11, 15:00 - Thu Jan 13, 16:30
Event is online
Have you created amazing resources that you use in your class that you could sell online for other teachers to use? Have you started a Teacha! store but don't know how to grow it? This webinar series is for you!
Webinar 1:Becoming a Teacha! Seller | Tuesday, 11 January 2022 15:00 - 16:30
The basics behind becoming a Teacha! Seller, including setting your goals. We will cover:
- Discover your "Why": Why do you want to become a Teacha! Seller?
- Discover your "What": What is your niche?
- Discover your "Who": Who is your customer?
Webinar 2: From your classroom to Teacha! | Wednesday, 12 January 2022 15:00 - 16:30
The basics behind taking the content you're already creating for your classroom and selling it on Teacha! We will cover:
- Copyright and trademark: What you need to know?
- Creating covers that sell
- How to add value: What you should include in your products
- Delicious Descriptions: Writing copy that sells
Webinar 3: Creating quality products from scratch | Thursday, 13 January 2022 15:00 - 16:30
The basics behind creating brand new content for the purpose of selling on Teacha! We will cover:
- How to research your product
- Creating a Flagship Resource
- Post-It Note Planning Party
- Streamlining design
Did we mention that it's free?
Book your place now!
Have any questions? Contact us: [email protected]