the Competent Gardener - Gardeners Course - 26 January 2022
STARTING 26 January 2022 WE WILL BE HOSTING OUR FIRST GARDENER’S COURSE FOR THE YEAR 2022.
Bookings are essential! Only 20 tickets available!
R2500 for a 5 week Gardening Course.
Module dates for the gardening course at Gardenshop Bryanston is as follow:
26 January 2022 – Module 1
2 February 2022 – Module 2
9 February 2022 – Module 3
16 February 2022 – Module 4
23 February 2022 – Module 5
The Competent Gardener:
Introduction Course for Gardeners and Garden Enthusiasts
- The Competent Gardener is an introduction course for Gardeners and Garden Enthusiasts.
- The focus is on basic horticultural practice
- The course is in 5 modules and will run every Wednesday from 09:00 - 12:00 26 January 2022 - 23 February 2022
- The course is designed to give gardeners a firm understanding of plants gardens and garden maintenance and the course material is all illustrated to make it accessible even if the gardener is not a first language English speaker.
Course fee: R 2500 includes light refreshments
Topics covered in 5 week morning classes:
- Module 1: Introduction to Horticulture
- Module 2: Tools Planting and Propagation
- Module 3: Pruning, Lawns and Lawn Maintenance
- Module 4: Insecticides, Fungicides and Herbicides
- Module 5: Vegetable gardening, Safety, Planning and Review
Over the last 3 years more than 400 gardeners have already benefited from our course. We aspire to equip gardeners to make calculated decisions, to use safe and environmentally garden practices. The course has both a theoretical and practical aspect. Courses are limited to 20 participants per course and bookings are essential.
Help us to help you empower and up-skill your gardeners.
Under Covid regulations and from a practical point of view, below to follow are a few notes:
- Please ensure that you are wearing a mask
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- All stationary and course material are supplied
- A per-packed refreshment bag will be at each work station
- Please be aware of keeping social distance at all times
- Sanitizer would be available at the entrance and at every work station of the venue
Direct any queries to Sue: [email protected]
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|