Arno Carstens & Band
- For those who buy grass tickets, we encourage you to spread yourselves out widely to ensure social distancing.
- Like Kirstenbosch, our summer concerts go ahead no matter what the weather. If it rains, please dress appropriately and bring your dancing gumboots!
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- Arrive from 4pm, music between 5pm and 6:30pm
- Please note no cooler boxes/picnic baskets permitted.
- Food & full bar available from cafe Roux
- DUE TO COVID REGULATIONS AND LIMITED SPACE, ALL KIDS TO PAY FULL TICKET PRICE
- Limited seating available due to Covid regulations.
Arno Carstens is an award-winning singer-songwriter and fine-artist based in Cape Town, South Africa.
During his career as the lead singer of The Springbok Nude Girls, and subsequently as a solo artist, Arno has released multiple albums in both English and Afrikaans, with a string of successful singles & awards including Best Rock Album, Best Alternative Album & Song of the Year.
Arno has headlined every major South African music festival and performed at the Isle of Wight Festival, Glastonbury, V Festival, T in the Park and Hard Rock Calling. He has also performed with The Rolling Stones, U2, and The Police on their European tours. Arno also features as lead vocalist and co-writer on three tracks on the Mike + The Mechanics 2011 album The Road.
He’s been called “The godfather of South African Rock” by Mail & Guardian & Sunday Times have hailed him as “One of the most prolific songwriters & performers of our time”
Arno is also a celebrated fine artist who paints in oils or acrylic on canvas and draws with charcoal on paper. He has collaborated with Beezy Bailey and the late Bared de Wet. His work can be viewed and purchased online at www.arnocarstensfineart.com or in person via appointment in Simonstown, Cape Town at his home based studio and gallery
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|