Eswatini Snakebite Symposium 2021 - Webinar Access Friday 3rd December
Please note: After registering, you will ONLY receive a notification with a link to your access to the Webinar., 2 days before the webinar.
The 2021 Eswatini Snakebite Symposium will be available for online attendance over Zoom. The registration and login details will be communicated shortly. TRegistration is FREE for online attendance. If you would like to give a donation please do so on checkout. The symposium will start at 08:15 and will finish at approximately 17:00.
The symposium program will include:
- Community Development: combating the scourge of snakebite
- AF snakebite research past, current and future projects
- Common venomous snakes in Eswatini
- The syndromic approach to snakebite
- The lifesaving role of Clinics & Paramedics in the outcome of snakebite
- Medical Management of Snakebite
- Common snake myths in Eswatini & other Harmful practices
- Venom Ophthalmia
- A Surgeon’s role in snakebite
- Snakebites in children
- Collaboration saves lives and limbs - Case Study
- Eswatini Emergency Snakebite Treatment Guidelines for 2021/2022
- Eswatini Leading the Way in Snakebite Prevention & Treatment
- Identification and treatment of the medically important Spiders and Scorpions in Eswatini
Note that the symposium will be streamed using Zoom.
|Age restriction||No under 13s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|