Wreath-Making Workshop @ TLM: Festive Garden @ Waterfall Park
“Where creativity meets sustainability to give life to floral works of art”
Wreath-making workshop host, Teneale Coetzee , specializes in sustainable floral design and has a passion for sustainable floristry. Come learn and be inspired by one of the industry’s best.
Pre-book a place at one of our two Wreath-making workshops, leaving the market with something special, made by yourself.
Friday 3 November @ Waterfall Park, Mall of Africa
Workshop 1 : 13h00
Workshop 2 : 16h00
During the workshop you will:
- Learn ow to design a wreath & attach it to a base
- Receive guidance on repetitive design and mixing of texturess
- Selection of dried floral material
- festive ribbons and decor
- Wreath base and mechanics
Who can attend?
- No skill or previous experience required
NOTE: Participants are required to bring their own scissors due to Covid protocols
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|