HELLSEND Dirt Party
IT'S TIME TO PARTY AT THE TRAILS
The Hellsend Dirt Party is all about pushing the limits and seeing who will reign as the Dirt Party King!
Riders and spectators can expect an epic show of South Africa's top riders as they throw down their best tricks, biggest whips and some crazy trains on the dirt jump lines!
There will be Shuttles, a Hellsend whip off, Dirt Jam and a Best Trick Competition going down so make sure you get yourself and your friends tickets to the last event of the year at Cape Town's most progressive dirt jump park!
What's can you expect?
With over 5 trails to choose from, dirt jumps, and a pumptrack suitable for all ages, The Trails Crew has made sure that there is something for everyone from beginner to advanced levels.
Shuttle drivers drop riders at the top drop off point where riders can then pick their poison...
- Go left to choose the downhill tracks that branch off into different routes
- Go right to cruise down the flow trail which has been specially designed to accommodate the most beginner (we have 5 year olds riding the trails) to the most advanced (go fast and hit the jumps!) riders
- Practice your skills on the pumptrack next to our clubhouse which is great for all ages and skill levels
- Learn how to dirt jump by starting on the top dirt jump line and making your way down!
Progression is what it's all about at Hellsend Dirt Compound and there is always something new to keep you pushing your limits. Depending on the weather, the competition lines on the dirt jumps will be closed at 2pm for riders to start practicing for their tricks!
Please be cautious when riding the trails and jumps for the first time, rather stop and check them out first, or chat to the more experienced riders for some advice and tips.
There will be a qualified medic at the event all day to assist with any injuries.
What To Bring
It is compulsory for all riders to wear a helmet and we strongly suggest wearing knee pads, elbow pads and gloves to eliminate any unnecessary injuries.
We recommend full face helmets for riders on the downhill track - especially new riders.
- Dirt Jump bike
- BMX (with brakes)
- Downhill bikes
- Enduro bikes
Food and Drinks
The brilliant Senor Onion Mexican Food Truck will be selling some delicious foods including quesadillas, burritos, nachos, brownies and much more (lots of kid friendly stuff included too!) and as always, there is a fully stocked bar upstairs with beautiful views - enjoy!
We prefer cash OR SNAPSCAN.
// TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO COMPLY WITH COVID-19 SOCIAL GATHERING REGULATIONS //
- Early Bird Shuttle (Limited) - R350 includes access to the shuttles, all trails & dirt jumps.
- Shuttle - R400 includes access to the shuttles, all trails & dirt jumps.
- Dirt Jump Only - R150 includes access to the dirt jumps.
- Spectator - General admission for spectators wanting to watch the action from the side lines!
- Any spectators under the age of 7 get free entry.
- No tickets will be sold at the gate, all sales will be online.
- We make use of a STOP/GO system when bringing people into the venue, we appreciate your patience.
- The gate opens at 9:30 am - no entry before. Please be mindful of farm traffic.
- This is an outdoor event so make sure you bring hats and sunblock to protect yourselves.
- As this is a competition event, all shuttles will STOP at 4pm.
- All dirt jump lines will stay open until 7:00pm, with the exception of certain lines which will be shut for the competitions.
- Please avoid bringing food and drinks into the event and support our lovely local vendors!
COVID-19 and Safety Considerations
We love seeing everyone have a great time but please be mindful of COVID regulations.
- Hand sanitizers must be brought along.
- Masks to be worn at all times.
- As always there there will be a medic on duty for the entirety of the event.
- Bathrooms will have santizers in them - please make use of these.
- Keep 1 meter distance between yourself and other attendees of the event.
- Keep your friends and fellow riders in mind, if you are not feeling well, rather stay safe at home.
UPON PURCHASE OF YOUR TICKETS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ENTER THIS EVENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ORGANISERS, LAND OWNERS, SPONSORS, TRAIL BUILDERS AND EVENTS STAFF TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
//RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED//
There will be limited, designated parking provided at the venue, so be sure to share fuel and enjoy a trip with friends if you can!
For event enquiries contact us on [email protected]
SEE YOU THERE!!
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|