HELLSEND Dirt Jump & Shuttle Day
Join us for another Hellsend Dirt jump & Shuttle Day!!
The gates will open at 9:30am (NO ENTRY BEFORE 9:30), shuttles will be running from 10:30am until 17:30.
All riders must have a mask with them to wear on the shuttles.
NO MASK = NO GETTING ON THE SHUTTLES
What's on offer?
With over 5 trails to choose from, dirt jumps, and a pumptrack suitable for all ages, The Trails Crew has made sure that there is something for everyone from beginner to advanced levels.
Shuttle drivers drop riders at the top drop off point where riders can then pick their poison...
- Go left to choose the downhill tracks that branch off into different routes
- Go right to cruise down the flow trail (brand new features have been added!) which has been specially designed to accommodate the most beginner (we have 5 year olds riding the trails) to the most advanced (go fast and hit the jumps!) riders
- Practice your skills on the pumptrack next to our clubhouse which is great for all ages and skill levels
- Learn how to dirt jump by starting on the top dirt jump line and making your way down!
Progression is what it's all about at Hellsend Dirt Compound and there is always something new to keep you pushing your limits!
TAKE NOTE!! *Due to all the rain damage, the big freeride jump line next to the clubhouse is not yet ready and will unfortunately be closed.
Please be cautious when riding the trails and jumps for the first time, rather stop and check them out first, or chat to the more experienced riders for some advice and tips!
There will be a qualified medic at the event all day to assist with any injuries.
What To Bring
It is compulsory for all riders to wear a helmet and we strongly suggest wearing knee pads, elbow pads and gloves to eliminate any unnecessary injuries.
We recommend full face helmets for riders on the downhill track - especially new riders!
Dirt Jump bike
BMX (with brakes)
// TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO COMPLY WITH COVID-19 SOCIAL GATHERING REGULATIONS //
No tickets will be sold at the gate at all!!
No cash will be accepted at the gate, and all tickets must be bought online and presented at the gate for a confirmation scan.
We make use of a STOP/GO system when bringing people safely in and out of the venue, we appreciate your patience.
- Early Bird Shuttle - R350 | Includes access to the downhill trails, flow trail and dirt jumps.
- Shuttle - R400 | Includes access to the downhill trails, flow trail and dirt jumps.
- Dirt Jump Only - R150 | Includes access to the dirt jump lines.
Food and Drink - Support local!
The Senor Onion Mexican Food Truck will be selling some delicious foods including quesadillas, burritos, nachos, brownies and much more (lots of kid friendly stuff included too!) and as always, there is a fully stocked bar upstairs with beautiful views - enjoy!
We prefer cash OR SNAPSCAN.
COVID-19 and Safety Considerations
- Hand sanitizers must be brought along and used as necessary.
- Masks to be worn at all times.
- As always there there will be a medic on duty for the entirety of the event.
- Bathrooms will have santizers in them - please make use of these.
- Keep 1 meter distance between yourself and other attendees of the event.
UPON PURCHASE OF YOUR TICKETS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ENTER THIS EVENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ORGANISERS, LAND OWNERS, SPONSORS, TRAIL BUILDERS AND EVENTS STAFF TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, ILLNESS, LOSS OR DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
//RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED//
There will be limited, designated parking provided at the venue, but please note that this is a drop and go event due to capacity regulations.
For event enquiries contact us on [email protected]
SEE YOU THERE!!!
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|