Tapiwa's Monthly Rope Jam - October
Join us for a jam all about the sensuality of rope. Tapiwa (@sungakonji) will be sharing some of his techniques for building sensual, intimate rope scenes. This jam is beginner friendly.
Tapiwa is an improvisational rope practitioner, playing around with rope fundamentals in an organic way. He feels rope is an extension of his physicality and ability to foster intimate moments and has transitioned out of aesthetic driven rope work and into emotionally focused work. His teaching style reflects these sentiments and while he dedicates time teaching rope safety and use fundamentals, he's more focused on what else we can access through those basics.
The Ethos of Embodiment Rope Space:
- This is a sex-positive, kink-positive, pleasure-centric space.
- This is a queer space. Friends of LGBTQIA+ people are welcome.
- We believe that rope is for every body.
- Pleasure is political. We challenge our pre-conceptions in this space.
- Community is essential for safety. We learn more when we learn together.
- Open hearts and open minds are welcome here. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
- We share this space out of joy and the pursuit of pleasure.
- Consent can be revoked at any time.
- We practice risk-aware consensual kink.
- We share information and experiences about safety freely.
- We take responsibility for our mistakes.
- Respect the space. Leave no trace - whatever you bring, take it back with you.
- Ego has no place here. Learn and share with humility.
- For group events, masks are required. For longer workshops, you will be provided with an N95 mask.
- No shoes. Keep underwear on at public events. Nipples may be free.
- Do not make unsolicited comments about anyone else's body.
- Do not take any photos of anyone in attendance without consent.
- Do not reveal the identity of anyone you meet in the space once you leave. Many people prefer anonymity.
- Be discrete when moving through other parts of the premises . Clothes are optional in the space but not outside the door.
About the space:
- The space is in an industrial building in Salt River with secure parking and 24/7 security.
- The space is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible: it is up two flight of stairs.
- The space is set up for rope, with floor-to-floor mats and hard points for suspension.
- There is a small store room available to store your personal belongings.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|