FSYO in Concert!
With the easing of lockdown regulations, join the Free State Youth Orchestra (FSYO) as they celebrate returning to the stage for their first live performance since the end of last year. The FSYO will perform in the Sand du Plessis Theatre.
This concert is also a celebration of our local talent. Enjoy the wonderful developing talent of our Free State Youth Orchestra members as they play alongside our more seasoned Free State Symphony Orchestra members.
Guests can look forward to the following programme:
- Franz Haydn "Military" Symphony 100, movement 1 and 2
- Edvard Grieg Norwegian Dances Op. 35
- Johannes Brahms Hungarian Dances no. 5 & 6
- Samuel Coleridge-Taylor Petite Suite de Concert No. 1 & 2
LIMITED SEATING - PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE:
Due to Level 1 regulations, seating will be limited. And although this event is free, we do need to monitor and regulate the number of people who will be attending.
Please confirm that you will be joining us by booking your free ticket via Quicket.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
The safety of our musicians, audience members, staff, and all else present remains our first priority. The concert will therefore adhere to strict Level 1 lockdown regulations that enable a safe and enjoyable outdoor theatre experience:
- Strict health and safety protocols - including sanitation stations, temperature screenings, and social distancing - will be maintained throughout the event.
- A strict 'no mask, no entry' policy will be upheld.
- Due to the additional health and safety protocols, audience members are urged to arrive early.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|