Jeremy Loops - Summer Outdoor Show
Grass Tickets R250
Seated Tickets R350
- For those who buy grass tickets, we encourage you to spread yourselves out widely to ensure social distancing.
- Like Kirstenbosch, our summer concerts go ahead no matter what the weather. If it rains, please dress appropriately and bring your dancing gumboots!
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- Arrive from 4:30pm, music from 6pm
- Please note no cooler boxes/picnic baskets permitted.
- Food & full bar available from cafe Roux
- DUE TO COVID REGULATIONS AND LIMITED SPACE, ALL KIDS TO PAY FULL TICKET PRICE
- Limited seating available due to Covid regulations.
More about Jeremy Loops..
From cult live act status in his hometown Cape Town, to a chart topping album domestically, Jeremy Loops career’s been characterised by breaking through glass ceilings. His international breakout saw him open for Twenty One Pilots on the road, headline a sold out 30,000-ticket tour of his own, and soon followed by a sold out headline show at London’s iconic O2 Academy Brixton.
It’s the blend of genres that catches the ear – modern folk with an urban edge, spanning gentle, rousing ballads to anthemic arena-ready bangers. And the show is what wins over audiences on the fence. Atypical of the navel-gazing slow-paced singer-songwriter shows common to the genre, Jeremy’s show is high-energy, high engagement from start to finish.
His sleeper hit debut album Trading Change produced the mega single Down South and launched a household name in South Africa, but it was his second album, Critical As Water, that put the rest of the world on notice. The list of collaborators, including Will Hicks (Ed Sheeran’s Perfect) and Jake Gosling (The Libertines, Shawn Mendez), signalled he’d earned the respect of his peers and contemporaries. And the singles Waves and Gold, which received heavy airplay across Europe, cracking Germany’s Top 200 Airplay charts and the latter being playlisted on BBC2 and repeat , showed that his recordings had the big ticket commercial prospects to back up the fast-growing audiences at his live shows. More recently, his latest single ‘Til I Found You cracked Germany’s Top 50 Airplay Charts.
As the singer-songwriter prepares for the next phase of his career, signing a worldwide licensing deal with Universal music, working on his as yet untitled third album with a growing list of A-list co-writers and producers, he looks to stick to the same fundamental. ‘Write great songs, and put on great shows’, he says. ‘If we do that right, everything follows.’
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|