Watercolour + Wine Night: Nov 5th
Hosted by local artist Dayna-Gay Tate
Sponsored by IONA wines
Not your average watercolour session – yes, you read the title right, no almond milk decaf cappuccinos and pasties de natas here. Watercolour + Wine = a GREAT combo. Trust me.
Friend, welcome to the painting party!
Join me in a beautiful space filled with colour and laughs, while your glass will be (responsibly) filled with some lekker wine from IONA wines.
A FEW IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Please note that this is not a workshop, so while I will be there for advice and laughs, an intensive teaching session is not included in this event
- While 'wine per attendee' will be responsibly limited to ONE glass per person, we ask that you travel using either Uber, or your designated driver, as we do not want encourage driving while intoxicated
- CANCELLATIONS: If you can't make it to the event, please email [email protected]m ASAP so that we can pass the ticket along to the waiting list. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or ticket exchanges if you cancel within 72 hours of the event. The only exception is if you test positive for Covid-19 or you have been exposed and are in isolation. Please notify us immediately so arrangements can be made.
- All Covid protocols to be adhered to during the workshop, so please wear your mask, sanitise regularly and comply to social distancing as far as possible.
- Photos will be taken during the event; if you wish to not have your face shown in online posts, please send an email to [email protected]m or let me know on the night!
- The restaurant will be closed during the event, so guests are encouraged to have dinner beforehand. You are welcome to bring food to eat at the venue as well!
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|