Wounded Healers: Men's Gathering (In Person)
Come and join us as we take a look into our stories, the things that have shaped us and help one another become WOUNDED HEALERS!
29th & 30th October 2021
Friday Evening 7pm-8:30pm
Saturday Morning 9:30am-12:30pm
Gathering will be held in person & online (see event link for online sign up)
Numa is committed to following the guidelines & suggestions made for the health and well-being of our community. Therefore, with the current in-person gathering limit restricted to 50% of the building's capacity, you must book a ticket in order to ensure attendance.
Here are just a few important details to note:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the gathering starts to complete the screening process.
- Each person attending service will need a ticket. If you are signing up on behalf of your family, be sure to reserve a ticket for each adult in your household.
- Anyone attending must wear a face mask covering the mouth and nose at all times.
- Please practice social distancing and regularly wash and sanitize your hands using the materials provided while in attendance.
- Upon arrival, you will be screened for the following: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, body aches, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, fatigue, weakness or tiredness.
- Should you begin to present any symptoms before arrival, please stay at home.
- Should you begin presenting any symptoms during the event, please inform a leader immediately.
- If you have been in contact / suspect you've been on contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay at home.
- Persons over the age of 60 and persons with co-morbidities are encouraged not to attend.
- If for some reason you are unable to attend, please email [email protected] to cancel.
|Refund policy||No refunds|