Battle Up Blaauwberg Hill Trail
DUE TO COMPLICATIONS WITH SECURING PERMISSIONS FROM THE CITY TO HOST THE EVENT, WE HAVE HAD TO POSTPONE THE EVENT, THE DATE WILL BE CONFIRMED, WE ARE HOPING FOR JANUARY 2022. ALL THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY ENTERED WILL HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND HAVE THE CHOICE TO KEEP YOUR ENTRY UNTIL THE DEFERRED DATE, OR REQUEST A REFUND.
APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
- Race Date TBA.
- Start anytime between 06h00 – 07h00.
- Staggered start to prevent crowding.
- "Mat to Mat" electronic timing via myrun.
- 16km + 10km + 5km routes.
- Start and finish on the East side of Table Bay Mall (furthest from the R27).
- Plenty of toilets in mall basement will be available for runners.
- Free, secure Mall parking.
- VidaE coffee shop will be open from 6am.
myrun electronic timing system for all 3 distances.
myrun Timing band is essential to participate, these are SOLD SEPARATELY to the race entry from the myrun website if you don't already own one: www.myrun.org.za – first time users need to bring the QR code to race registration and we will issue your permanent band that can be used at any myrun event countrywide in future!
Results will be available online immediately after the event.
Discovery points can be claimed for ALL distances if you run with a myrun timing band as this event is a RACE and the timing is electronic with results published online, so it complies with all requirements that Discovery requires in order to award Vitality points.
All finishers will receive the traditional beautiful custom designed coaster.
o 16km R150 Adult, R100 Jnr (18yrs or younger)
o 10km R120 Adult, R75 Jnr (18yrs or younger)
o 5km R100 Adult, R50 Jnr (18yrs or younger)
• Prizes awarded to top 3 (both male & female) in 16km + 10km + Top 3 Juniors (M+F) in 10km
For enquiries please contact Gary on 0828559014 or Mary on 0824623867
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|