Night Run to Honour Healthcare Workers 2021 - Cape Town VIRTUAL Event
Welcome to the Cape Town 7km Night Run to Honour Healthcare Workers, brought to you by the Exceptional Nurse Campaign, in partnership with Wintergreen and supported by Run/Walk for Life!
Ticket sales for the main event are now closed. Should you wish to participate in the virtual event or if you would still like to make a donation, please feel free to do so here.
This family-friendly event is open to everyone, not only healthcare workers, and aims to both honour healthcare workers and raise funds for bursaries for student nurses.
Tickets are R100 for adults and R50 for children under 12 years. Entries close on 2 October 2021 at 18h00.
This is a virtual event. Please run from wherever you are.
Collection of Free Gifts
All Virtual Night Run participants are eligible to receive a free TEN Campaign reflective waistband and a Halo bottled water. Please feel free to collect these (on presentation of your printed or electronic ticket) from the following locations on Friday 1 October 2021:
- Run/Walk for Life Rondebosch (VOB squash club, 65 Avenue De Mist Rondebosch) from 07h00 to 10h00.
- Connect Church (136 Ladies Mile, Meadowridge) from 16h00 to 18h00.
Rules and Regulation - Terms and Conditions
- The 7km NIGHT RUN to honour HEALTHCARE WORKERS has been organised following the official Code of Conduct for Fun Runs.
- Bookings and payments to be done online.
- Entries close on 2 October 2021. The race organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any entry.
- The entry fee is non-refundable unless the entry is rejected.
- All runners must use headlamps after 6pm.
- All runners are advised to wear bright colours – no plain black tops are to be worn.
- Liability: The organisers and sponsors accept no responsibility for injury or accident resulting from participation in the race.
- The proceeds from the NIGHT RUN entries will go towards bursaries for student nurses.
- The general public and COVID-19 SURVIVORS are invited to line the 7km race route to celebrate our healthcare workers.
- This is going to be an AMAZING EVENT! Let us do our part to round up colleagues, friends and family to join us.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|