A Women's World: Navigating the Virtual Workplace
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the workforce and created a new era of working from home. The reliance on the online and virtual workplace has significantly changed the realities for most women and disproportionately affected their productivity and work/life demands. This webinar aims to reflect on the impact of the virtual office on working women.
In this workshop we explore
- Current challenges (case studies presented on single parent homes, joint family systems, nuclear families)
- Poor and miscommunication (case studies regarding WhatsApp, email, Online meetings)
- Meeting management and the need for boundaries within the virtual office
- Cultural norms and standards (pressures of the personal space)
- Emotional intelligence, sensitivity and inclusion (practical ways of applying these themes to the “new normal”)
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Productivity versus being "busy" (practical insights)
Who should attend this workshop?
Those interested in the effect of virtual workspaces and the subsequent stress on productivity.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|