2021 SAICA Ethics Compliance Bundle
Ethics: A core competence for Qualified Professionals
Professional competence leads to professional credibility and excellence. Expert competence in ethical values and attitudes is a core component of the pervasive professional competence of an accountant and auditor and any other qualified professionals.
As such, professionals need to be able to demonstrate the required level of
· ethics knowledge
· ethics skills, and
· ethical behaviours / attitudes.
This competence must be demonstrated in the areas of
· personal ethics
· business ethics, and
· professional ethics.
The process of deep reflection is essential to the development of the ethics competence of professionals and is a requirement of outcome-based learning and competency frameworks.
This course bundle contains the following on-demand online courses – which means that you can complete your learning anytime, anywhere:
· The qualified professional and personal ethics
· The qualified professional and business ethics
· The qualified professional and professional ethics
Each course includes:
· Interactive, online course content, aligned to the relevant competency framework
· A short online quiz
· An online reflection activity and tool
· A certificate that can be generated online.
Learning, competence and compliance – all contained in one cost-effective and time-effective solution!
Ethics CPD … Sorted!
Please note: This course bundle becomes active on 8 October 2021.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|