Rocket League 1v1 Tournament @ ATK Arena
In celebration of the launch of RLCS in Africa, ATK is hosting a 1v1 Rocket League tournament Powered by Corsair!
This event will take place offline at ATK Arena.
There are some great prizes on the line!
There are four ticket types:
- Tournament ticket: FREE - this will secure your spot in the tournament.
- Tournament and lunch ticket: R100 - this will secure your spot in the tournament. Includes a Rocomamas Smashburger and Fries.
- Play All Day ticket: R150 - this will secure your spot in the tournament and allow you to play at the Arena for the remainder of the day.
- Play All Day and lunch ticket: R250 - this will secure your spot in the tournament and allow you to play at the Arena for the remainder of the day. Includes a Rocomamas Smashburger and Fries.
Drinks and refreshments are available for purchase at the Arena.
Sales for lunch tickets close on Friday the 1st of October at 13:00.
1st - Corsair T1 Gaming Chair
2nd - Corsair 3-in-1 Gaming Bundle + Mousepad
3rd - Corsair 3-in-1 Gaming Bundle
- 32 spots available
- IN-ARENA EVENT - You must be at the Arena to participate
- Single Elimination Knockout Bracket
- Standard 1v1 Rocket League Matches
- Each Round is Best of 5
- 3rd/4th place will be determined by a 3rd/4th place playoff
- 10:00 - ATK Doors Open
- 10:15 - 11:00: Setup and warm-up
- 11:00 - 11:30: Round 1
- 11:30 - 12:00 Round 2
- 12:00 - 12:30: Round 3 (Quarter Finals)
- 12:30 - 13:00: Break
- 13:00 - 13:30: Round 4 (Semi Finals)
- 13:30 - 14:00: Round 5 (Grand Finals)
What do you get when you purchase a ticket?
- Entry into the event
- Access to PCs at ATK Arena until 14:00 (unless a Play All Day ticket is purchased.)
- The entry fee gets you access to the tournament and to the arena for the duration of the tournament. If you are knocked out in the first round, you are still able to use the arena facilities until 14:00. Thereafter you will have to purchase additional game time (unless a Play All Day ticket is purchased.)
- Should ticket sales not exceed 16 tickets sold, the tournament may be postponed until a later date. All tickets will be refunded.
Compliance with our prevention methods is essential when visiting the Arena. Upon arrival, each customer is subject to a temperature check, hand sanitisation and is required to sign in.
All surfaces including PCs & equipment are sanitised after each use. In addition, we have implemented social distancing by ensuring sufficient distance between PCs.
Masks are to be worn at all times and regular sanitisation is encouraged.
|Refund policy||No refunds|