Learn to Meditate Deeply in 9 Weeks - Sept 2021 (interactive Zoom classes)
Want to learn how to meditate properly?
Learning how to Meditate is the best way to avoid being swept away by life!
- The School of Practical Philosophy is offering a 9-week Meditation course of weekly sessions.
- No previous experience required.
This course runs over 9 weeks on either Wednesday evenings.
Always wanted to learn how to meditate? Here is your chance!
Experienced tutors will guide you through 9 weekly sessions of an extremely supportive program, from 29 September to 24 November 2021.
- Wednesdays weekly at 19:15
- Starting Wednesday, 29 September and runs until 24 November 2021
Where is the course held?
- For convenience, the main part of the course is online with interactive Zoom classes
- It will require one short visit to our Cape Town centre in Claremont. So, it works best for those located within about 100km of Cape town.
- R480 for the course.
- Half way through the course a one time donation will be requested as part of the formal meditation ceremony.
- Numbers will be limited to ensure that each student has sufficient support while learning to meditate.
- Sessions are once a week and last for approximately 2 hours.
- Students follow a set curriculum, but there is ample time for questions and lively discussion.
The weekly sessions are run online via Zoom and there will be an in-person ceremony towards the end of the course, held at our premises in Cape Town, only if legally allowed, and will follow strict Covid safety protocols. Your safety is our priority.
The School of Practical Philosophy has been teaching meditation in Cape Town for 40 years.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|