Zoom Technical Host
Zoom is the de facto standard for all online meetings, now and into the future.
If you are frustrated, afraid or have no knowledge of how to ZOOM- don't worry you are in the right place.
Join in our 3 hour course and get real in-depth knowledge of how to setup and run secure professional meetings.
One of the most important things we cover is security - how to ensure your meetings aren't zoom-bombed or hijacked.
After this training you will be able to use and understand:
- settings (desktop app, during meetings, web login)
- scheduling and inviting participants
- running meetings, waiting rooms and other security features
- manage participants (mute, spotlight, remove, co-host etc)
- Views and screen layouts - understand what your participants see
- Chat (allow, block, print)
- Sharing your screen, music, movies, who can share, stop screen share
- After meetings activities and reports
This short course will give you the confidence to host and run your own meetings, as well as co-host other meetings and be a participant.
Our course numbers are limited to 20 in a class to allow individual attention and questions.
Book now to become a Zoom MASTER!
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|