Love One Another Ministries welcomes you to our corporate services for joyous worship & word based teachings.
We have moved into an exciting period of ministry, as we have been commissioned to build families & communities that are strong & held in place by God's Word. The Lord has ushered in a new season of growth in unity and grace, for His set apart to rise up and live out their purpose for the collective benefit of the community. So thank you choosing to commune and fellowship with us in the house of the Lord. This Sunday we anticipate a great move of God through the Holy Communion, as well as insightful teaching.
We are still however restricted by the Adjusted Alert Level 2 regulations that govern our gathering, therefore services will be restricted to a total of 100 members at the venue (including support staff).
Kindly familiarize yourself with the protocols listed below, before attending service....and remember, Sanitize, Social Distance and Wear your mask.
Rules of engagement
To prevent the spread of Corona virus (COVID- 19) among Church members, below are the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the risk. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe worship environment in these unique and difficult times. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions, so if you are showing any flu like symptoms, we kindly request that you join our online services. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
- The World Health Organization has advocated basic measures for individuals to follow, to reduce their risk of contracting COVID-19. These include frequent washing of hands with the recommended sanitizer or soap, correct coughing and sneezing techniques and avoiding contact with sick individuals.
- Provide soap and water and alcohol-based hand rubs in the main hall. Ensure that adequate supplies are maintained.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use your own sanitizer or sanitizer provided on the premises.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with people and it would be advisable to leave the premises as a necessary precaution.
- Church members should refrain from hugging and shaking hands with each other or beneficiaries.
- Church members are required to at all times to keep a distance of 1.5 meters to 2 meters in between each other.
- Church members are required to keep their facemasks on at all times in the venue.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Volunteers should keep the following PPE’s available with them as they serve:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|