REI RODE VIRTUAL PROPERTY FORUM 2021
Real Estate Investor (REI) and Rode & Associates (Rode) are hosting their second joint live VIRTUAL PROPERTY FORUM on 11 November 2021, with an interactive networking session the following week, 18 November 2021. Rode & Associates, (together with REI since 2012) have hosted multiple joint live property conferences in every major SA city from Cape Town,
Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Pretoria to Windhoek for more than 30 years.
You don't want to miss out on this brain picking discusstion brought to you by Real Estate Investor and Rode & Associates along with leading experts in economy, business and real estate on sharing cutting-edge insights, information and advice on the latest state and future of SA’s economy, commercial and residential property markets, future trends and prospects, investment and advice from-thought leading economists, business, commercial and residential property experts.
Proudly brought to you by REI on a brand new virtual 3D platform, Neale Petersen, founder & editor-in-chief of REI, a 14-year real estate magazine, digital content and virtual-event platform will be the MC for the conference.
Erwin Rode, CEO and founder of Rode & Associates, a 33-year old firm specialising in real estate economics, property valuations, property research and consulting, will share the research and findings of the latest Rode
research detailing future prospects for real estate and investment in South Africa. Sign up now to avoid disappointments
REI Rode Virtual Forum
10h00 - 13h00 | Thursday, 11 November 2021
- The current state of the South African economy & property sector.
- Future predictions of a decimated economy.
- The state and future of the commercial office. The future prospects and expectations for the residential property market.
REI Rode Networking
15h00 - 16h00 | Thursday, 18 November 2021
- Networking & presentation replays
- All speakers, sponsors and attendees are invited to an exclusive virtual networking session on an interactive 3D platform.
- View any presentations or panel sessions you missed. Meet, greet and exchange digital business cards with leaders in the South African property industry.
WHY YOU MUST ATTEND
- Live Q and A with speakers and panelists
- Network with delegates and speakers in a virtual environment and meet in a virtual environment
- Interact with keynote speakers and speakers in a virtual environment that mimics a real-life event
- Schedule meetings in groups or one-on-one meetings and calls with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Presentations from South Africa's leading economists, CEOs and property experts.
To Be Discussed
- Find out how to navigate a decimated SA economy with massive unemployment, a global pandemic, bloated with an incompetent civil service and unrest bordering on civil war.
- Insights from leaders on economic prospects and property market data
- The impact that the Covid-19 pandemic and recent unrest had on the various property sectors
- Latest Rode report on the state of the SA property market and what the predictions for the future look like
- The impact of expropriation without compensation policy on the future of property investments in South Africa if implemented
- How the property sectors and asset classes compare now
- How to restructure your portfolios, invest in technology, business and property going forward.
- The big rental collapse caused by the pandemic, understanding property supply and demand and what it all means
- Updates on capitalisation rates, rental levels and expected yields
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|