Stokkiesdraai Braaidag @ Bosman
Let's celebrate our South Africa-ness with a traditional braai on Heritage Day aka Braaidag, 24 September, an official public holiday. We'll begin with a refreshing walk (optional wine trail) through the vineyards, stopping en route to taste wines and admire the spectacular views. The 2,4km wine trail ends at the cellar where a lovely long lunch will be served by culinary experts, Slippery Spoon, under the oaks from 12h00 onwards.
- Only 100 tickets available.
- Reserve your own private table.
- Live entertainment: Newton.
- Family friendly event: Pony Rides, ice cream and kiddies meals can be purchased additionally.
- Kids under 12 free entrance.
- Open air and wide spacing to comply to Covid Regulations. If it's raining, the event will be postponed.
- Sanitising station at check in. Remember your mask.
- Vineyard walk (wine trail) from 11h00 to 13H00.
- Bookings on Quicket, R600 per person. Email [email protected] for table reservations.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|