Wine Wobble Fun Run (5km) at Elgin Vintners
Join us on Saturday 2 October during the Elgin Blossom Weekend for a great day out in nature and to celebrate the arrival of Spring.
Enjoy a 5 km Family Fun Run (or walk or wobble) in the vineyards at Elgin Vintners. There will be several winey pitstops and music along the route and cooldrinks for the kids. Tricycles, strollers & well-behaved dogs on leashes are welcome! Bring the family and enjoy a leisurely day on the lawns or the tasting room deck.
Adults: R50 pp
Children under 12: R30 pp
Babies and toddlers in prams: FREE entry
- Arrive by 08h30
- The run will start promptly at 09h00 at the Elgin Vintners Tasting Room
- Prizes for 5km winner, and lucky draws on the day after the run.
- Dress up in shades of "Spring" and "Blossoms" - prizes for the best dressed participants. Let your imagination run wild and your creative spirit take over!
What more to expect on the day:
- Wood-fired pizzas, cheese & charcuterie platters from TASTE @ Elgin Vintners
- Jumping castle for kids
- Live music by the Doppler Effect
- Coffee & chocolate croissants from 9h00 until 11h30 from TASTE @ Elgin Vintners
- Breakfast at the Elgin Vintners Country House until 12h00 (booking essential)
- Craft beer & ciders
|Refund policy||No refunds|