Financial Fitness Workshop
Do you wish you spent less time worrying about money?
You are not alone! This one day workshop will help you manage your money and give you a plan for a more secure future, free of debt and money worries.
Learn simple strategies to manage your finances and take back control in 7 simple steps.
Some things you'll learn on the workshop:
- Understand what “Financial Freedom” means and WHY you want it.
- Learn how to allocate your money to set up a spending plan that works (budgeting made simple).
- Discover a strategy for getting out of debt quickly.
- Learn practical ways to manage your personal finances and get money working for you.
- Understand cash flow patterns and how to break out of a rut so you can build the assets you need to enjoy the lifestyle you choose.
- Know your money mindset and identify limiting beliefs that might be preventing you from moving forward.
- Create a plan to get from where you are to where you want to be financially.
You can expect to move from a state of fear and worry about money to one of hope and belief. No matter what your income, you will be able to create a strategy and plan for a better future.
What our delegates say:
"Thanks to Nikki's workshop, I have been able to pay off my student loan in 17 months instead of 4 years. I feel empowered and excited to be in control of my money." (AV)
"We feel like the load of worry and fear about our finances has been lifted. We never thought it would be so simple but now that we have a plan and a strategy learned in the course, we are filled with hope for a better future. Thank you" (B&S)
Cost R1995 pp includes lunch, teas & workbooks.
|Age restriction||No under 13s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|