Personal 2-hour Focussed Workshops
The Professional Individual Workshops are designed as intense and highly focused powerful 2-hour individual working sessions, resulting in instant clarity and implementable solutions.
These sessions are conducted at an individually arranged place, date and time,
Titles Include :
- Unburden & Refocus … move from overload to clarity
- Time Management … maximise productivity to get more done in less time
- Individual Strategy Session … set clear targets and pen a plan
- Breakthrough … shift from being stuck to seeing the way forward again
- Decision Making … get clear on which way to go
- Dilemma … gain insight to solve your predicament
- Happiness … make a living to live … discover and pen a happiness plan for you
- Collaboration … improve motivation and enhance engagement from people
- Goal Directed Therapy … imbed your goal into every part of your being
- Who Are You – Know Your Strengths … identify and implement your core strengths into every part of your life
- Who Are You – Know Your Purpose … identify and implement your purpose into your life
- Who Are You – Know Your Needs … identify and fulfill your needs in every part of your life
- Who Are You – Know Your Values … identify and live according to your values in every part of your life
- Self Belief … change non-serving beliefs
- Value Proposition … determine your unique selling point and pen your value-add statement
- Concept Design ... get clarity of distance to pen your concept
- Marketing Plan ... design a plan for your business
Lynelle Smith is Personal Leadership Coach and has worked with many Middle, Senior and Executive Leaders, supporting them to step up and show up significantly, elevate their games, and have impact in our world. She has a BA Hons (Psych), and is an HPCSA registered Psychometrist, also practicing as an Organisational Development Consultant and Executive Partner.
PLEASE NOTE, THESE PERSONAL WORKSHOPS ARE COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL.
For more information or to schedule a Professional Individual Workshop, kindly contact Lynelle Smith at [email protected] or 083 294 5973.
|Refund policy||No refunds|