Tails of Hope Documentary Screening
The aim of this documentary is to raise awareness for the Vervet monkey specie by unpacking their plight within the context of Durban and South Africa, and highlighting the ways in which humans can co-exist with them in a positive way.
Please join us on the weekend of the 27th of August 2021 for the official screening of our documentary @ Seabrooke's Theatre, Durban High School.
R20 from each ticket purchased will be donated to the Vervet organizations involved in the documentary.
There will also be an art expo displaying various artworks of the Vervets, from creatives around South Africa. 40% of profits made from these artworks will be donated to the Vervet organizations involved in the documentary.
- There will be 2 screenings per day. The first screening will be at 2pm, the second at 6pm.
- This documentary includes graphic images of animal cruelty and therefore has an age restriction of 13. Parental guidance is advised.
- COVID-19 tracing measures will be taken upon arrival.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the screening.
- There will be a drinks bar available at the event.
|Age restriction||No under 13s|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|