Rock City Church Service (10h00 - 11h30)
Rock City Church welcomes you to our corporate services for joyous worship, spirit-filled prayer and inspirational word!
We are excited to be worshipping again in the house of the Lord, and we sure you are too. So please assist us as we continue to adhere to the Level 2 regulations that govern our gatherings. Services will be restricted to a total of 100 members at the venue (including support staff), therefore it's imperative that you book your seats as early as possible. There will be two live services (08h00 - 09h30 & 10h00 - 11h30), with the second service being streamed live for our online audience.
Kindly familiarize yourself with the protocols listed below, before attending service.
Sanitize, Social Distance and please wear your mask.
Rules of engagement
To prevent the spread of Corona virus (COVID- 19) among Church members. This includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
- The World Health Organisation has advocated basic measures for individuals to follow, to reduce their risk of contracting COVID-19. These include frequent washing of hands with the recommended sanitiser or soap, correct coughing and sneezing techniques and avoiding contact with sick individuals.
- Provide soap and water and alcohol-based hand rubs in the main hall. Ensure that adequate supplies are maintained. Place hand rubs in multiple locations or in conference rooms to encourage hand hygiene.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use your own sanitizer or sanitizer provided on the premises.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with people and it would be advisable to leave the premises as a necessary precaution.
- Church members should reframe from hugging and shaking hands with each other or beneficiaries.
- Church members are required to at all times to keep a distance of 1.5 meters to 2 meters in between each other.
- Church members are required to keep their facemasks on at all times in the venue.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Volunteers should keep the following PPE’s available with them as they serve:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Masks
- Face Shields
- Disposable overalls
(These should be used once and discarded thereafter.)
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|