Win an E-Z-GO golf cart and Help Animals!
Donate for a chance to own an E-Z-GO cart, play more golf, enjoy the outdoors!
Not a golfer? NOT A PROBLEM... the lucky winner can donate his/her prize to a charity of their choice
~ Electric-blue 2 seater ~ Tinted fold-down windshield ~ LED head and tail lights
~ 36V system ~ New batteries ~ Charger
~ 8" wheels ~ USB port ~ 4 cup holders
~ Cooler box ~ Sand bottle kit ~ Newly refurbished ~ Rear double golf bag holder
~ 1-Year Warranty
~ Golf cart valued at R85,000 ~
Stand a great chance to be the winner!
Tickets are limited to 2600 tickets in the kitty – more tickets give you a greater lead.
You are able to buy as many as you wish to
RAFFLE DRAW 1 September 2021
Roxy Klein, animal welfare activist and volunteer with rescue's Scrappy, Holly, and Tinky Bekker
NLC Number 0013/05
T's and C's apply
The Society for Animals in Distress (SAID) helps animals with vet care and animal-care guidance for their owners in impoverished communities of Gauteng and rural outreaches throughout South Africa.
RULES OF THE 2021 SAID GOLF CART DRAW:
The Society for Animals in Distress, NLB Scheme No: 00113/04
PBO number: 930012662. NPO registration number: 001-249.
1. The Promoter of The Draw is The Society for Animals in Distress - SAID (“the Promoter”).
2. The following printed terms and conditions are the complete rules in respect of the 2021 SAID
EZGO Golf Cart Draw (“the Draw”).
3. It is deemed that by purchasing this ticket, you abide by these terms and conditions and you
agree to them as they stand without amendment.
4. The cost of a ticket to enter the Draw is R100.00 (one hundred Rand) (“the Ticket Price”). An
electronic ticket confirmation will be emailed to all entrants upon receipt of the ticket price.
There is no limit on the number of tickets an individual may purchase, subject to availability.
5. Ticket sales open on 4th June 2021 and will close on 30 August 2021, at noon, or when all of
the 2600 (Two Thousand Six Hundred) tickets are sold, whichever event occurs first in time.
The winner will be announced on 1 September 2021 and contacted immediately.
6. The financial regulation of the Draw will be provided by Octagon Auditors, our independent
7. The prize will be an EZGO 2-seater Golf Cart donated by Decproducts cc (“the Prize”). The
Golf Cart is a 100% refurbished EZGO Golf Cart with a standard 1 (one) year limited warranty
starting from 1 September 2021 provided by Decproducts cc of 9 East Road, Mnandi,
Centurion, 1587 (contact person: Stephen Bekker, 082 653 6472 [email protected]).
8. The total resale value of the Prize will be approx. R 85 000 (Eighty-five thousand Rand).
9. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
10. The prize winner will be chosen by means of a lucky draw or in another manner determined by
11. The Prize will be available for handover to the prize winner at The Society for Animals in
Distress, Plot 20, Moerdyk Street, Vorna Valley Midrand, 1682 by midday on 17 September
12. The prize winner accepts the Prize voetstoots and the Society for Animals in Distress makes
no warranty whether express or implied with regards to the Prize.
13. All costs relating to the provision of transport such as vehicle, trailer, fuel, driver insurances,
taxes, toll fees and other related transportation expenses resulting from the transportation of
the Prize from the premises of the Society for Animals in Distress to the winners designated
premises are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. All risk of loss and/or damage in and to the Prize shall transfer to the prize winner on the
handover of the Prize to the winner.
15. Octagon Auditors will attend, adjudicate and certify the Draw. The winner will be notified
16. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the personal details provided on the tickets are
accurate. Any incomplete entry that does not reflect all the entrant's details will not be entered
into the draw.
17. A total number of 2600 (two thousand six hundred) tickets only will be offered for sale.
18. Members of the Fund-Raising committee and their spouses, life partners or immediate families
and executive committee members are not eligible to enter the Draw. All other individuals are
eligible to purchase tickets.
19. Where a cheque is used to make payment of the Ticket Price and where such a cheque is not
met by the purchaser’s financial institution for whatever reason, the ticket shall automatically
become null and void. The cost associated with the deposit of such cheques shall be that of
the cheque writer and unless these costs are paid by the purchaser prior to the draw, the
Promoter reserves the right to have the ticket withdrawn from the draw.
20. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Octagon Auditors who will oversee the draw will be
final on all aspects of the draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The ticket holder, by accepting this ticket, holds harmless and indemnifies the Promoter, its
trustees, its members, its executive committee members, its suppliers, contractors, auditors,
and sponsors against any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury
sustained by the prize winner whilst utilising the Prize or because of the Prize or for any loss,
damage, or injury, howsoever arising.
22. The Prize Winner will undertake that he/she will ensure that they are fully apprised of the rules
and conditions pertaining to the Draw.
23. The prize winner, by accepting the Prize, assigns all rights to the Promoter to publish his or her
names and photographs in any promotion, print, point of sale or public relations material for a
period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of the winning Draw.
24. If required because of changes in legislation by the Minister of Trade and Industry or the
Lotteries Board or any other competent organ of the legislative government, the Promoter shall
have the right to terminate the Draw with immediate effect and without notice of such
termination. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against
the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature
whatsoever against the Promoter, its distributors, agents and/or sponsors.
25. The transferring of the Prize will be subject to the Promoter’s approval. Should the Prize not be
taken up for any reason, the same will be the subject of a separate draw and shall be allocated
in terms of this Draw to another prize winner.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar commercial
27. All participants in the Draw must be over the age of 18 years of age as of 4 June 2021. No
person who is an un-rehabilitated insolvent, under legal disability, a juristic person, a person
who has been removed from an office of trust on account of misconduct or who has been
convicted of an offence under the National Gambling Act No 33 of 1998 may participate in this
28. The Promoter reserves the right not to award any prize to any aforesaid person.
29. If, for any reason, the draw is not capable of being run as planned, including due to tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which
corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the draw,
the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available
to it, subject to regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the draw.
30. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism
or draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely
to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Draw, or who does not properly comply with the
entry process, will be ineligible to win.
31.The financial administration of this Draw will be reviewed by Octagon Auditors who will issue a
letter of Factual Findings in connection therewith.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|