HELLSEND Dirt Jump & Shuttle Day
We're back!! Join us for another Hellsend Dirt jump & Shuttle Day!!
Winter is fast approaching so let's make use of the trails and dirt jumps while we still can!!
The gates will open at 10am (NO ENTRY BEFORE 10), shuttles will be running from 10:30am until 17:30.
All riders must have a mask with them to wear on the shuttles.
NO MASK = NO GETTING ON THE SHUTTLES
What's on offer?
With over 5 trails to choose from, dirt jumps, a pumptrack and a big jump line for the advanced senders out there, The Trails Crew has made sure that there is something for everyone from beginner to advanced levels.
Shuttle drivers drop riders at the top drop off point where riders can then pick their poison...
- Go left to choose the downhill tracks that branch off into different routes
- Go right to cruise down the flow trail which has been specially designed to accommodate the most beginner (we have 5 year olds riding the trails) to the most advanced (go fast and hit the jumps!) riders
- Practice your skills on the pumptrack next to our clubhouse which is great for all ages and skill levels
- Learn how to dirt jump by starting on the top dirt jump line and making your way down!
Progression is what it's all about at Hellsend Dirt Compound and there is always something new to keep you pushing your limits!
Hellsend Bike Compound will have selected models of COMMENCAL bikes on display at the event, if you would like to book a demo contact Niko via email at [email protected]
Please be cautious when riding the trails and jumps for the first time, rather stop and check them out first!
There will be a qualified medic at the event all day to assist with any injuries.
What To Bring
We suggest all riders bring a helmet (compulsory!), knee pads, elbow pads and gloves to eliminate any unnecessary injuries.
We recommend full face helmets for riders on the downhill track - especially new riders!
Dirt Jump bike
BMX (with brakes)
// TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO COMPLY WITH COVID-19 SOCIAL GATHERING REGULATIONS //
No tickets will be sold at the gate!!
No cash will be accepted at the gate, and all tickets must be bought online and presented at the gate for a confirmation scan.
- Early Bird Shuttle - R350 | Includes access to the downhill trails, flow trail and dirt jumps.
- Shuttle - R400 | Includes access to the downhill trails, flow trail and dirt jumps.
- Dirt Jump Only - R150 | Includes access to the dirt jump lines.
- Spectator ticket - R50 | Includes access to event - no ticket, no entry.
As we are getting bigger and better, we are required to charge spectator fees to keep the bike park running smoothly and keep everyone safe. Drop and go's do not require a spectator fee.
Any minors (riders under the age of 12) may have 1 guardian to accompany them. All other people entering the bike park must purchase a Spectator ticket.
Food and Drink
A variety of drinks, snacks and toasties will be available and we will accept cash OR SNAPSCAN only - no card facilities available.
There will be a water station available where riders may refill their bottles at no cost.
NB - No food and drinks to be brought into this event
COVID-19 and Safety Considerations
- Hand sanitizers must be brought along.
- Masks to be worn at all times.
- As always there there will be a medic on duty for the entirety of the event.
- Bathrooms will have santizers in them - please make use of these.
- Keep 1 meter distance between yourself and other attendees of the event.
UPON PURCHASE OF YOUR TICKETS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ENTER THIS EVENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ORGANISERS, LAND OWNERS, SPONSORS, TRAIL BUILDERS AND EVENTS STAFF TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, ILLNESS, LOSS OR DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
//RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED//
There will be limited, designated parking provided at the venue, but please note that this is a drop and go event due to capacity regulations!
For event enquiries contact us on [email protected]
SEE YOU THERE!!!
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|