Watercolour Step-up Session: July 2nd
Hosted by local artist Dayna-Gay Tate
For those who have attended the initial workshops/tutorials, but are hungry for more.
Welcome back, friend!
Come join me in my private studio for a small and intentional Step-Up Session.
For ages I've been asked about follow-up classes for those who wish to grow further, so here they are! Once-a-month: a time to practice, get refreshed on the techniques, and grow your confidence, as you paint with my facilitation and guidance close at hand.
IMPORTANT DETAILS - PLEASE READ:
- There are only 8 seats available, so be sure to book quickly.
- Materials are excluded in the initial ticket cost, as you likely have invested in your own. However, for a small fee, all materials can be provided for you. Just add the option to your ticket!
- All Covid protocols to be adhered to during the session, so please wear your mask, sanitise regularly and comply to social distancing as far as possible.
- Photos will be taken during the event; if you wish to not have your face shown in online posts, please send an email to [email protected]m or let me know on the day.
- If you can't make it to the event (due to sickness or other commitments), please email [email protected]m ASAP so we can pass on to our waiting list.
TICKETS SOLD OUT?
Join the waiting list here: WAITING LIST and we'll let you know if there are any cancellations!
|Refund policy||No refunds|