Watercolour + Wine Night: June 25th
Hosted by local artist Dayna-Gay Tate
Sponsored by IONA wines
Not your average watercolour session – yes, you read the title right, no almond milk decaf cappuccinos and pasties de natas here. Watercolour + Wine = a GREAT combo. Trust me.
Friend, welcome to the painting party!
Join me in a beautiful space filled with colour and laughs, while your glass will be (responsibly) filled with some lekker wine from IONA wines.
A FEW IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Please note that this is not a workshop, so while I will be there for advice and laughs, an intensive teaching session is not included in this event
- While 'wine per attendee' will be responsibly limited, we ask that you travel using either Uber, or your designated driver, as we do not want encourage driving while intoxicated
- All Covid protocols to be adhered to during the workshop, so please wear your mask, sanitise regularly and comply to social distancing as far as possible.
- Photos will be taken during the event; if you wish to not have your face shown in online posts, please send an email to [email protected]m or let me know on the night!
- The restaurant will be closed during the event, so guests are encouraged to have dinner beforehand. You are welcome to bring food to eat at the venue as well!
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|